(MENAFN - Somali Land Sun) Somalilandsun- No longer victims, survivors are now advocates for an end to violence and accountability for mass atrocities.
To this effect the Independent Diplomat cordial extends invitation to A Panel Discussion and Q & A in which a number of leaders will share stories of resilience and resistance in their pursuit of peace and justice.
These survivors from Sri Lanka, Sudan and Syria are not only sharing their experiences but seeking justice for themselves and others too.
The panelists at the event to be held on NOVEMBER 30, 2017 | 12:30-2:00 PM
At the CIVIC HALL | 118 WEST 22ND ST. |New York, NY include
• Niemat Ahmadi, Founder and President Darfur Women Action Group
• Qutaiba Idlbi, Senior Consultant at Pechter Polls
• Dr. Thurairajah Varatharajah, Tamil Physician During Sri Lankan Civil War
• Larry D. Johnson (moderator), Former UN Assistant Secretary-General for Legal Affairs
• Mona Khalil, Independent Diplomat Legal Advisor
For attendance at the Resilience and Resistance
A disucssion with survivors of mass atrocities in Sudan and Syria who are fighting for justice and accountabilty please click