Tuesday, 17 September 2019 10:49 GMT
img

Saudi- Toddler said poisoned by necklace during Caribbean cruise




(MENAFN - Saudi Press Agency) SAN JUAN Puerto Rico Rabi'II 07 1437 January 17 2016 SPA -- A Louisiana woman says her 2-year-old daughter is recovering from a near-fatal poisoning from a necklace bead while she was on a Caribbean cruise according to AP.
Twenty-nine-year-old Samantha Gandy says her daughter Audrey apparently swallowed beads from a necklace her grandmother had received during a previous cruise from a vendor at the dock in Montego Bay Jamaica.
The Monroe Louisiana woman says the girl was drooling and burning with fever and was rushed to a hospital when the ship arrived Thursday in San Juan Puerto Rico.
She says tests confirmed the child had been poisoned by a crab's eye necklace.
--SPA
01:55 LOCAL TIME 22:55 GMT


Saudi- Toddler said poisoned by necklace during Caribbean cruise

  Most popular stories  

Day | Week | Month