- Identify and capture new business development opportunities within the financial B2B and B2C landscape.
- Identify, negotiate and implement deals with distribution partners [e.g., portals/ISPs, wireless network providers, etc.] and strategic partners in the financials services landscape and .com space.
- Develop proposals and make presentations to potential partners.
- Participate in company's strategic decision-making process, including product development, marketing, and technology, including features identification and prioritization, collateral development, positioning, advertising, and public relations.
- Proven financial services background with an understanding of the brokerage and/or banking industry.
- Competency in financial analysis, strategic planning, deal structuring and negotiation.
- (Preferably) Proven track record of direct Internet business development experiences, including significant involvement in negotiating and closing Internet strategic alliances.