- Identify, analyze, structure, negotiate, and implement strategic partnerships and business alliances with major online and offline partners.
- Develop presentation, pitch and proposals for alliances with partners.
- Identify and initiate contact with partners, negotiate terms, close deals, and manage partnership performances.
- Develop financial analysis of proposals.
- Contribute heavily to product development strategy.
- Carry out competitive intelligence.
- Manage business relationships after deals are closed.
- Ability to develop new strategies, initiate and implement change, and execute with speed and precision.
- Ability to identify critical issues in complex business environments.
- Competency in financial analysis, strategic planning, deal structuring and negotiation.
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Creativity and imagination, great analytical abilities, with a collaborative and team-player attitude.
- (Preferably) Proven track record of direct Internet business development experiences, including significant involvement in negotiating and closing Internet strategic alliances.
- (Preferably) Prior sales / business development experiences in financial services.