Uganda 2010 bombing mastermind found guilty: court
Kampala:The Ugandan ringleader of a 2010 bombing by the Al-Qaeda-linked Shebab that killed 76 people in Kinshasa was found guilty on Thursday of masterminding one of the region's worst attacks in decades.
Judge Alfonse Owiny-Dollo said Issa Luyima had been shown during the trial to have played a key part in planning the attacks. "I therefore find Issa Luyima guilty for the offence of terrorism of which he was charged, so I convict him," Owiny-Dollo said. The judge was reading the verdicts against 12 other suspects also in court.