Tuesday, 26 September 2017 05:33 GMT

img

Kuwait - 'Gas' explosion injures expat

(MENAFN - Arab Times) An Arab expatriate sustained several injuries and burns throughout his body when a leaking gas pipe caused an explosion inside a restaurant in Mubarakiya area.



According to sources, when the Control Room of Kuwait Fire Services Directorate received information about the gas explosion, firefighters rushed to the location and extinguished the fire before it spread furthe



They discovered that the leaking pipe of a cooking gas cylinder caused the explosio



The victim was referred to the nearest hospital for treatmen



The Media and Public Relations Department stressed the importance of regularly examining the gas pipes and gas cylinders in order to avoid such accidents, explaining that sliding a sponge wet with soap on the gas pipes can determine any leaks
Kuwait - 'Gas' explosion injures expat

More Stories

Newsletter