(MENAFN - AzerNews) By Rashid Shirinov
Turkey is studying the issue of the visit of Turkish citizens Ufuk Uras, Ali Bayramoglu, Said Cekinoglu and Erol Katircioglu to the occupied Nagorno-Karabakh.
Turkey's Ministry of Justice told Trend that after verifying this issue, the Turkish side will inform Azerbaijan in detail.
Earlier in the day, Azerbaijani Prosecutor General's Office reported that the four Turkish citizens without documents and consent from relevant executive authorities crossed the internationally recognized borders of Azerbaijan avoiding checkpoints on September 22.
That is, they deliberately traveled from territory of Armenia and illegally arrived in occupied Khankendi and other settlements of the occupied territories of Azerbaijan, thusviolatingAzerbaijan's borders by colluding with individuals in Armenia and in the occupied lands of Azerbaijan.
The Grave Crimes Investigation Department of the Prosecutor General's Office has already filed a criminal case under Criminal Code's Article 318.2 (illegally crossing Azerbaijan's state borders) against the Turkish citizens. They have been declared in the international wanted list, and the Azerbaijani side also sent an appeal to the Turkish law enforcement agencies in order to detain the violators.
Unauthorized visits to Nagorno-Karabakh and other regions of Azerbaijan occupied by Armenia are considered illegal, and any individuals paying such visits are included in the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry's list of undesirable persons. Baku continues the work to prevent such illegal actions, and the foreign citizens should keep their eyes peeled in order not to be deceived by Armenian occupiers.