Wednesday, 21 August 2019 06:01 GMT
img

Spain says criminals 'planned a bigger attack'




(MENAFN) Spanish police revealed that suspects in the latest twin terror assaults had been preparing for an even bigger attack than the deadly car rampages they made.

In addition, police also announced that a 35-year-old Italian man was amid the 14 people whom were murdered in the attacks.

Police posted they shot dead five "suspected terrorists", adding they have further detained another 4 as the country reeled from the deadly violence.

MENAFN1908201700450000ID1095748254


Spain says criminals 'planned a bigger attack'

Authors_Square_PromoteArticle2019

  Most popular stories  

Day | Week | Month