We expect a partial but temporary recovery in oil and gas volumes over the medium term as small developments come online . Past 2019 however production will resume to the downside. While the country should remain a net oil and gas exporter exports will become increasingly thin by the end of our forecast period.
The main trends and developments in Denmark's oil and gas sector are:
* Oil and gas reserves are depleting for this small mature North Sea producer and we do not expect the country to significantly reverse this trend. Ongoing exploration the recent licensing round and the potential for shale gas could yield upside risk to our forecast by the end of our forecast period. However the strong decline in oil prices and our expectation of a lower price environment over the coming years temper this upside risk.
* Oil and gas production should increase slightly between 2017-2019 and 2016-2018 respectively as several small developments will help production recover. However delays on the Hejre field has seen BMI push back the date for production ramp-up. Overall Denmark's hydrocarbon production trend clearly remains one of decline with strong depletion rates at maturing fields.
* With a continuous fall in energy intensity increased fuel efficiency and a progressive increase in renewable energy consumption we expect domestic...
Full Report Details at
The Denmark Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features BMI Research's independent forecasts for Denmark including major indicators for oil gas and LNG covering all major indicators including reserves production consumption refining capacity prices export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Denmark Oil & Gas Report provides professionals consultancies government departments regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Danish oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Denmark to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Danish oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Danish oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends regulatory changes and major deals projects and investments in Denmark.
* Assess the activities strategy and market position of your competitors partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key forecasts and industry analysis covering oil and gas reserves supply demand and refining plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities and Threats within the upstream and downstream sectors and within the broader political economic and business environment.
BMI Industry Forecasts
Historic data series and forecasts to end-2024 for all key industry indicators supported by explicit assumptions plus analysis of key downside risks to the main forecast:
* Pricing: Oil price (USD/bbl WTI Brent OPEC basket Urals); oil products prices (unleaded gasoline gasoil/diesel jet/kerosene – USD/bbl) at global hubs.
* Production Consumption Capacity & Reserves: Proven oil reserves (bn barrels) production consumption refinery capacity and throughputs (‘000b/d); proven gas reserves (tcm) production and consumption (bcm) and fuels trade.
* Imports & Exports: Crude oil exports/imports (‘000s b/d) and value of crude oil trade in USD. Fuels exports/imports (‘000s b/d) and value of fuels trade in USD. Natural gas imports/exports (bcm) by pipeline and/or LNG and value of natural gas trade.
BMI’s Oil & Gas Risk Reward Index
BMI’s Risk Reward Indices provide investors (independents NOCs IOCs oil services companies) looking for opportunities in the region with a clear country-comparative assessment of the upstream and downstream market’s risks and potential rewards. Each of the country markets are scored using a sophisticated model that includes more than 40 industry economic and demographic data points to provide indices of highest to lowest appeal to investors with each position explained.
A profile of the upstream and downstream sectors including analysis of reserves output consumption and trade of energy products; overview of the industry landscape and key players; assessment of the business operating environment and the latest regulatory developments.
Comparative company analyses by USD sales % share of total sales number of employees year established ownership structure oil production (‘000b/d) gas production (bcm) downstream capacity (‘000b/d) and % market share.
Examines the competitive positioning and short- to medium-term business strategies of key industry players. Strategy is examined within the context of BMI’s industry forecasts our macroeconomic views and our understanding of the wider competitive landscape to generate Company SWOT analyses. The latest financial and operating statistics and key company developments are also incorporated within the company profiles enabling a full evaluation of recent company performance and future growth prospects.
Regional perspective on size and value of the industry. Plus comparative rankings by production refining imports and exports of oil gas and LNG.
Global Oil Market & Oil Products Outlook
Based on our country coverage of over 99% of global oil and gas production and consumption BMI provides demand supply and price forecasts to end-2024 for oil gas and oil products.
The Oil & gas Reports draw on an extensive network of primary sources such as multilateral organisations government departments industry associations chambers and company reports.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports please visit our website at or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
PRBuzz.com is a press release distribution service that distributes press releases to online news sites and blogs to help customers with search engine optimization and create buzz about their web site, news or business.