(MENAFN - Arab Times) An Indian technician working for a contracting company died after inhaling toxic gas, reports Al-Shahed daily. The daily added, the company has a contract with the Kuwait Oil Company and the accident happened when gas from one of the units at the Ahmadi refinery leaked. Acting on information an emergency was alerted and the members rushed to the spot and fixed the fault.
' ' ' Cashier robbed: Police are looking for an unidentified person for attacking the cashier of the Jaber Al-Ahmad Cooperative Society branch with a stun gun and stealing KD 600 from the cash machine, reports Al-Watan Arabic daily. The daily did not give more details.