Monday, 16 September 2019 08:28 GMT
img

Total plans to explore shale gas in Denmark




(MENAFN) Total, the French energy giant, said it plans to explore shale gas in Denmark in December or January, The Peninsula Qatar reported



The new deal comes after its deals to explore unconventional hydrocarbons in Britain and Russia, the firm added



Total said it planned to conduct test drilling in Denmark for three months. "If the results are positive, a test using hydraulic fracturing (fracking) will be carried out in 2015," a spokeswoman for the firm said.



It is noted that Total holds 80 percent of the license and Denmark"s state-owned North Sea Fund the other 20 percent


Total plans to explore shale gas in Denmark

  Most popular stories  

Day | Week | Month