- Develop product strategy.
- Define business requirements for new product releases (feature set, functionality, projected launch dates, capacity projections) working closely with marketing, business development and customer partners.
- Partner with the technical lead to make adjustments and trade offs to functionality, timelines, etc. as the need arises.
- Work closely with marketing to create launch platforms which define the new product or enhancement, its positioning, pricing and its impact on advertising, PR, etc.
- Develop and manage customer usability. Monitor and communicate product-related statistics (capacity, usage, etc.).
- Participate as needed in the development and maintenance of strategic alliances that have a direct impact on the product.
- Plan for/anticipate future upgrades and changing customer and business requirements.
- Proven financial services background with an understanding of the online brokerage industry.
- Project planning and management - the ability to keep the product development process moving forward.
- Strong problem solving skills - the ability to process disparate pieces of information, make effective decisions with limited information, and simplify complex processes.
- Enthusiasm and accountability for delivering on-time products.
- Flexibility to multitask and change strategic direction when business needs change.
- Ability to achieve end deliverables with attention to detail.