Quotes: US MENA   Enter Symbol: NewsLetter: Search: advanced

Sabic affiliate awards USD400m contract to CNCEC  Join our daily free Newsletter

MENAFN - 15/11/2012

No. of Ratings : 0
Add to Mixx!


 


(MENAFN) China National Chemical Engineering Corporation (CNCEC) has won a contract from Jubail Chemicals Storage and Services Company (JCSSC) to build a new shipping terminal at King Fahd Industrial Port in Jubail, the Construction Week reported.

JCSSC is a joint venture in which SABIC holds 75 percent of the shares and Dutch chemicals form Vopak holds the remaining 25 percent.

The USD400 million deal was formally made under an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract, JCSSC said.

The project will be funded partly through the companies' own resources, but also through raising external funds.

CNCEC will build new storage, handling and shipping terminals at the port, which SABIC said would enable the continued growth of the petrochemical and downstream industries in the Kingdom.

Phase 1 of the project will include the construction of 40 commodity and specialty chemical storage tanks, complete with truck handling and ship loading facilities for five berths.

The new terminal will have a storage capacity of 250,000 m3 once the project is completed in 2015.

 






  MENA News Headlines


 






Google

 
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network

MENAFN News Market Data Countries Tools Section  
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network
Arabic MENAFN

Main News
News By Industry
News By Country
Marketwatch News
UPI News
Comtex News

IPO News
Islamic Finance News
Private Equity News

How-To Guides
Technology Section

Travel Section

Search News

Market Indices
Quotes & Charts

Global Indices
Arab Indices

US Markets Details

Commodoties

Oil & Energy

Currencies Cross Rates
Currencies Updates
Currency Converter

USA Stocks
Arab Stocks
 

Algeria 
Bahrain 
Egypt 
Iraq
Jordan 
Kuwait 
Lebanon
Morocco 
Oman 
Palestine
Qatar 
Saudi Arabia 
Syria
Tunisia 
UAE 
Yemen

Weather
Investment Game
Economic Calendar
Financial Glossary

My MENAFN
Portfolio Tracker

Voting

Financial Calculators

RSS Feeds [XML]

Corporate Monitor

Events

Real Estate
Submit Your Property

Arab Research
Buy a Research

Press Releases
Submit your PR

Join Newsletters


 
© 2000 menafn.com All Rights Reserved.  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertise | About MENAFN | Career Opportunities | Feedback | Help