(MENAFN- ABN Newswire) Perth, Nov 16, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd () () provides the Company's 2017 AGM Presentation.
- Amended and Restated Equity Commitment Agreement with Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners
- Magnolia LNG extended price validity of the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contract with KSJV (a KBR - SKE&C joint venture led by KBR) through December 31, 2017
- Magnolia LNG received its Notice to Proceed (NTP) from the FERC to commence Initial Site Preparation activities
- The Nova Scotia Environment (NSE) approved Bear Head LNG's Greenhouse Gas and Air Emission Management Plan
- Transport Canada's TERMPOL Review Committee completed their review of the Bear Head LNG TERMPOL report
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc. (Bear Paw) received Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board approval to construct a 62.5 km natural gas pipeline connecting Bear Head LNG to the pipeline grid
- Bear Paw received its environmental assessment (EA) approval from the NSE
- Exited Fisherman's Landing LNG project
- Successful execution of the Company's liquidity management plan in managing cash burn
Our projects are positioned well to lead next wave of LNG construction.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
() () (LNGL) is an ASX listed company whose portfolio consists of 100% ownership of the following companies:
- Magnolia LNG, LLC (Magnolia LNG), a US-based subsidiary, which is developing an eight mtpa or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. (Bear Head LNG), a Canadian based subsidiary, which is developing an 8 mtpa or greater LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada with potential for further expansion;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc. (Bear Paw), proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, a subsidiary which owns and develops the Company's OSMR(R) LNG liquefaction process, a mid-scale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital and operating costs, faster construction, and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.