Kuwait- Nepali held with foreign, local liquor| MENAFN.COM

Tuesday, 28 June 2022 10:07 GMT

Kuwait- Nepali held with foreign, local liquor

(MENAFN- Arab Times) KUWAIT CITY, Sept 9: A Nepalese expatriate who was in violation of the residency law was arrested in Abu Halifa area in possession of 12 bottles of locally manufactured liquor and seven bottles of imported liquor, reports Al-Rai daily. Ahmadi securitymen, while patrolling Abu Halifa area, suspected the man who was carrying some bags and stopped him to check his civil ID. After discovering he is a Nepalese expatriate against who arrest orders were issued for violating residency law, they checked his bags and found the abovementioned liquor bottles. When questioned, he confessed that he was on his way to sell the liquor bottles to a client. He was arrested and referred with the contraband to the concerned authorities for necessary legal action.

Girl survives jump: A Bedoun girl sustained fractures when she jumped from the balcony of an apartment in Nugra area after a 26-year-old Kuwaiti man stormed into the apartment, reports Al-Anba daily. Reportedly, the girl became afraid when she saw the man push her sister aside. Even though he did not touch her, she feared that he would harm her which was why she threw herself from the balcony. She was referred to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Two hurt in brawl: Two Asians got multiple injuries when they got involved in a public brawl between three Syrians and five Bangladeshis in Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh, says Al-Seyassah. Securitymen and medical emergency workers were dispatched to the location immediately after the Operations Unit in the Interior Ministry received information on the incident


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.