New USD12mn food factory to be launched in Bahrain| MENAFN.COM

Saturday, 10 December 2022 01:59 GMT

New USD12mn food factory to be launched in Bahrain


(MENAFN) A new food grain and packaging factory will be launched in Bahrain at USD12mn value, as proclaimed chairman of Bahrain Agriculture Foods Storage & Security.

Furthermore, the factory will come up in the Hidd Industrial Area and a construction deal is projected to be finished this month.

In addition, the factory is expected to start producing and exporting from the middle of next year and will import its feedstock from Canada and Australia.

It will also generate 6.000 tons of natural grains per month and 20 percent of the output will go to the regional market and the remaining 80 percent will be exported.

MENAFN1008201700450000ID1095715027


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.