Saudi property loans estimated at USD39.63b in 2014| MENAFN.COM

Tuesday, 09 August 2022 05:14 GMT

Saudi property loans estimated at USD39.63b in 2014


(MENAFN) The volume of real estate loans provided by Saudi banks to individuals and corporate amounted to USD39.63 billion by the end of 2014, a financial report showed, Arab News reported.

Property loans in 2014 were 31 percent higher compared to figures of 2013, which stood at USD30.26 billion.

The real estate loans provided captured the highest portion of the loans at 63 percent whereas the remaining portion, or 37 percent, went to corporate, the report said.

The individual property loans grew by 34 percent to USD25.07 billion by the end of 2014 compared to USD18.71 billion in 2013 whereas corporate loans grew by 26 percent to USD14.56 billion compared to USD11.55 billion, according to the report.


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.