|Report Name:||Construction in Bulgaria – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021|
|Issue Date:||June 2017|
|Brief:||Timetric’s Construction in Bulgaria – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Bulgarian construction industry, including:|
• The Bulgarian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
• Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in Bulgaria
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Bulgarian construction industry
• Profiles of the leading operators in the Bulgarian construction industry
|Key Highlights:||• As robust and modern transport infrastructure is vital for an economy’s growth and competitiveness, the government is focusing on infrastructure development. Accordingly, under the EU’s Operational Program for Regional Development 2014–2020, the government plans to spend BGN7.8 billion (US$5.3 billion) on the construction of highways and roads infrastructure in the country by 2020.
• In terms of buildings permits, there has been clear evidence of improvement in residential construction. According to the Bulgarian National Statistical Institute (NSI), the total number of residential building permits issued in the country grew by 4.7% from 4,310 units in 2015 to 4,514 in 2016. This was preceded by an annual growth of 1.5% in 2015. The total gross area of building permits issued for residential buildings grew by 4.8% from 2.3 million m2 in 2015 to 2.4 million m2 in 2016.
• According to government estimates, total demand for natural gas in the country is expected to increase by 40.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
• Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
• Understand the latest industry and market trends.
• Formulate and validate strategy using Timetric's critical and actionable insight.
• Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
• Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.||