|Report Name:||Goldin Financial Holdings Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis|
|Issue Date:||May 2017|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Goldin Financial Holdings Limited"|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Goldin Financial Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.|
|Key Highlights:||Goldin Financial Holdings Ltd. (Goldin Financial), a subsidiary of Goldin Global Holdings Limited, is an investment holding company that conducts factoring, financial investment, real estate, and winery and wine trading businesses through subsidiaries. It offers factoring services such as credit risk protection, working capital funding, payment collection services, and accounts receivable management. Its financial investments include securities and derivatives investment, and trading services. The company carries out wines trading and related activities such as operation of a vineyard, and storage of wine. In addition, it invests in financial instruments and property development. The company has operational presence in Hong Kong, Mainland China, the US and France. Goldin Financial is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Goldin Financial Holdings Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.||