|Report Name:||Locality Planning Energy Limited (SXT) - Company Capsule|
|Issue Date:||September 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Locality Planning Energy Limited"|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Identifies crucial company information about "Locality Planning Energy Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.|
|Key Highlights:||Locality Planning Energy Limited (LPE), formerly Stratum Metals Limited, is an energy retailer. The company supplies and manages electricity sales to strata communities, both existing and new developments. It holds 1 of only 20 active energy retail authorisations with the Australian Energy Regulator (AER). LPE offers services such as renewable consultancy, pre-feasability studies, project management, business case surety, limited resource reallocation, procurement strategies, and funding arrangements. The company offers electricity services to residential, commercial, and industrial customers throughout the National Energy Market. LPE is headquartered in Nedlands, Australia.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Enhance your understanding of "Locality Planning Energy Limited"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.|