|Report Name:||Scania AB (SCV B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis|
|Issue Date:||May 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Scania AB"|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Scania AB" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.|
|Key Highlights:||Scania AB (Scania) is a manufacturer of commercial vehicles. It develops, manufactures and sells trucks such as distribution trucks and long haulage trucks; and buses and coaches including suburban and city buses and intercity buses. It also provides industrial and marine engines for electric generator sets, construction, and agricultural machinery, ships and pleasure boat applications. The company also offers a broad range of services such as assistance, fleet management, rental, driver training, workshop, parts and financial services. The company has production units in France, Sweden, Brazil, the Netherlands, Argentina, Poland, India and Russia and serves more than 100 countries. Scania is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Scania AB"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.||