|Report Name:||Entertainment One Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis|
|Issue Date:||April 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Entertainment One Ltd."|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Entertainment One Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.|
|Key Highlights:||Entertainment One Ltd (EOL) is a provider of film and television entertainment. It focuses on the acquisition, production and distribution of film and television content worldwide. The company produces, distributes, develops and licenses characters, stories, and series to kids and families. It distributes and sells films in theatres, digitally, and on DVD. It also develops, distributes and produces television and programming content. EOL's brand portfolio includes Peppa Pig, So So Happy, Skelanimals and Rookie Blue. Its Peppa Pig brand has more than 600 licensing agreements and has been introduced in new markets in Latin America, China, France and Germany. The company distributes film and television content to partners and networks on device through relationships with top independent producers and distributors. EOL is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Entertainment One Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.||