|Report Name:||Cigna-HealthSpring : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis|
|Issue Date:||April 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cigna-HealthSpring"|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cigna-HealthSpring" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.|
|Key Highlights:||Cigna-HealthSpring is a managed care organization. The company offers healthcare services such as medicare advantage plans, medicaid plans, prescription drug plans, medicare advantage, hospital and medical coverage, and prescription coverage. It provides its health plan services in the US states of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Washington. Cigna-HealthSpring also offers a national stand-alone Medicare prescription drug plan. The company's products and services are offered through Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cigna Corporation, a global health service company. Cigna-HealthSpring is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, the US.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cigna-HealthSpring"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.||