|Report Name:||Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis|
|Issue Date:||March 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Molina Healthcare, Inc."|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Molina Healthcare, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.|
|Key Highlights:||Molina Healthcare, Inc. (Molina Healthcare) is a US-based company that offers Medicaid-related solutions to address the health care requirements of low-income families and individuals, and to assist state agencies in their administration of the Medicaid program. The company primarily focuses on government-sponsored healthcare programs. Molina Healthcare also has contracts with independent physicians and groups, hospitals, ancillary providers, and its own clinics to provide healthcare services. The Medicaid managed care plans are offered in the states of California, Missouri, New Mexico, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Washington, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin. Molina Medicaid Solutions holds contracts with the states of Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, New Jersey, and West Virginia. Molina Healthcare is headquartered in Long Beach, California, the US.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Molina Healthcare, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.||