|Report Name:||Kuwait National Petroleum Company K.S.C. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis|
|Issue Date:||March 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kuwait National Petroleum Company K.S.C."|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kuwait National Petroleum Company K.S.C." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.|
|Key Highlights:||Kuwait National Petroleum Company K.S.C. (KNPC) is the national oil refining company in Kuwait. The company conducts its businesses in the fields of oil refining, gas liquefaction, marketing and distribution of petroleum products and gas. Its products include naphtha, kerosene, gasoline, fuel oil, LPG, diesel, ethane; and specialty products such as sulfur, petroleum coke, bitumen and propylene. The company operates various filling petrol stations in the local market of Kuwait. In addition, the company operates three refineries including Mina Abdulla, Mina Al-Ahmadi and Shuaiba Refinery. KNPC is a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) and headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kuwait National Petroleum Company K.S.C."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.||