|Report Name:||Clontarf Energy Plc - Company Capsule|
|Issue Date:||February 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Clontarf Energy Plc"|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Identifies crucial company information about "Clontarf Energy Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.|
|Key Highlights:||Clontarf Energy Plc (Clontarf Energy) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The company operates exploration properties in Africa and South America. It has a 3% royalty in Peruvian Block 183; and 60% of the Ghana Tano 2A Block - a 1,532km2 Block. The Peruvian Block 183 is located in the northern, central hilly light jungle close to the city of Tarapoto. Clontarf Energy holds exploration interests in projects located in Peru, Ghana, and Bolivia. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Pan Andean Resources Limited, Petrel Energy Limited, and Talaye Zard Pars. Clontarf Energy is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Enhance your understanding of "Clontarf Energy Plc"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.|