|Report Name:||PGG Wrightson Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis|
|Issue Date:||January 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PGG Wrightson Limited"|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PGG Wrightson Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.|
|Key Highlights:||PGG Wrightson Limited (PGG) is an agricultural products and services provider. The company owns and operates seed, retail, livestock, grain, wool, water, and real estate businesses. It offers agriculture and horticulture training, agriculture consulting and rural insurance products. The company also offers design, construction and maintenance of irrigation systems, prime stock drafting and procurement, livestock sale yards, real estate services and wool processing. In addition, PGG provides seed treatment, storage, mixing and distribution services and owns and operates rural supplies stores for grains, seeds, chemicals, clothing, leisure goods, gardening equipment, animal health and nutrition products. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia and South America. PGG is headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Quickly enhance your understanding of "PGG Wrightson Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.||