|Report Name:||Village Roadshow Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis|
|Issue Date:||January 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Village Roadshow Limited"|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Village Roadshow Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.|
|Key Highlights:||Village Roadshow Limited (VRL) is an international entertainment and media company. The company is involved in theme park and water park operation, cinema exhibition businesses, and film distribution and production. It owns and operates theme parks include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, Paradise Country, Wet'n'Wild Water World and Australian Outback Spectacular in Australia. VRL also owns and operates 722 screens at 75 sites across Australia, Singapore, the UK and the US. The company also carries out distribution of theatrical movies to cinema, Pay Television and free to air television in Australia and New Zealand. It also co-produces and co-finances movies and exhibits it in the international media, including home video and DVD. VRL is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Village Roadshow Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.||