|Report Name:||Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KALPATPOWR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis|
|Issue Date:||January 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited"|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.|
|Key Highlights:||Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) is an infrastructure development company. The company is primarily into power, infrastructure and asset creation. The company offers integrated turnkey solutions in infrastructure sector such as power transmission and distribution, oil and gas infrastructure, roads and bridges, railways and metros, factories and buildings, power plants and water pipelines. Its capabilities include design and engineering, procurement, fabrication, erection, installation and construction, testing and commissioning, post commissioning operation and maintenance. The company has operations in India, Algeria, Ethiopia, the UAE, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa and Philippines. The company has its presence in more than 40 countries. KPTL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.||