|Report Name:||The Insurance Industry in the Bahamas, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018|
|Issue Date:||April 2015|
|Brief:||Timetric's 'The Insurance Industry in the Bahamas, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bahamian insurance industry, including:|
• The Bahamian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Bahamian insurance industry
• The detailed competitive landscape in the Bahamian insurance industry
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Bahamian insurance industry
|Scope:||This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in the Bahamas:
• It provides historical values for the Bahamian insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Bahamian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in the Bahamas and outlines the key regulations affecting them.|
|Key Highlights:||• The Bahamian insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 2.8%.
• The non-life segment accounted for a 46.1% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2013.
• The Bahamian insurance penetration stood at 7.4% in 2013.
• Over the forecast period, stable growth in compulsory insurance classes, as well as infrastructure and tourism development will support the growth of the non-life segment.
• The insurance industry in the Bahamas is regulated by the Insurance Commission of The Bahamas (ICB).
• As on January 1, 2015, the industry had 12 life and 16 general insurers with a combination of both domestic and foreign insurers.|
CVS COUPON ONLINE OPEN
|Reasons To Buy:||• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bahamian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bahamian insurance industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Bahamian insurance industry.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahamian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.||