|Report Name:||Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad (HAPSENG) - Company Capsule|
|Issue Date:||January 2016|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad"|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Identifies crucial company information about "Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.|
|Key Highlights:||Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad (Hap Seng) is a diversified company. The company operates through its divisions including automotive, plantations, property, fertilizer trading, quarry and building materials, credit financing, and trading. Its plantations division offers harvesting and processing of fresh oil palm fruit bunches into crude palm oil. Hap Seng's property division provides property development and investment services. The company's automotive segment retails vehicles such as logging trucks, buses, general-purpose trucks, passenger vehicles, and spare parts. It also trades agrochemicals, fertilizers, agricultural hardware, building materials, edible oils, and petroleum products. Hap Seng manufactures building materials including construction aggregates, asphalt, and clay bricks. The company's credit financing division offers financial services such as hire purchase, leasing and term-loan, and industrial hire purchase. It caters its products and services to transportation and lo|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Enhance your understanding of "Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.||