|Report Name:||Elders Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis|
|Issue Date:||December 2015|
|Brief:||This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Elders Limited"|
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
|Scope:||• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Elders Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.|
|Key Highlights:||Elders Limited (Elders) is a diversified rural services provider, based in Australia. The company markets and sells rural input products, which includes seeds, greasy wool, animal health products, agricultural chemicals, fertilizers, and general rural merchandise. It also offers wool handling and risk management solutions. Furthermore, Elders offers real estate services for rural residential and lifestyle property markets. The company is also involved in animal health advice, production management solutions, and breeding services. It also offers insurance, banking and financial planning. The company operates through several rural branches located in Australia, New Zealand, China and Indonesia. Elders is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.|
|Reasons To Buy:||• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Elders Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.||