- Network Administrator, TCP/IP Setup, and work environment setup.
- Maintain Software & Hardware of the office PC and Servers.
- Installation / training / maintenance PCs.
- Provide on-site assistance during the installation or upgrade of hardware, software and core applications.
- Install, configure, and maintain core PC application software (e.g., Windows, MS Office, Exchange, Proxy, etc.).
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot network and network equipment.
- Install, configure, and maintain the work environment under Windows NT (including users, security, shared devices, etc.).
- Install, configure, and maintain NT and Web serversí software.
- Install / troubleshoot hardware.
- Perform system backups and upkeep.
- Provide desk support to all staff members.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft products: Windows 95/98/2000, Windows NT 4.0 & SP4, Microsoft Exchange, MS IIS and MS Office professional.
- Good knowledge with Internet Tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science.
- Two or more years of experience in similar activities.