Vector Resources Limited (ASX:VEC) is pleased to announce that it has received further assay results from the drilling of the reverse circulation (RC) programs at the Company's Gwendolyn East Project in Western Australia.
- High grade gold results continue from extensional and infill drilling;
- Significant intercepts include:
-- 2 m @ 22.92 g/t from 64 m;
-- 1 m @ 10.94 g/t from 143 m;
-- 1 m @ 10.29 g/t from 138 m;
-- 1 m @ 8.47 g/t from 110 m;
-- 3 m @ 8.21 g/t from 110 m;
-- 5 m @ 7.85 g/t from 44 m;
-- 5 m @ 7.36 g/t from 112 m;
-- 2 m @ 4.92 g/t from 154 m;
-- 2 m @ 4.2 g/t from 46 m;
-- 3 m @ 4.08 g/t from 110 m; and
-- 5 m @ 3.33 g/t from 113 m.
- Deep holes have intercepted the top of the conduit zone;
- Resource upgrade due on Phase 3 results mid-October; and
- Current drilling is targeting the conduit area and near surface extensions.
The single metre assay results received are a combination of extensional and infill drilling. These results identify that the mineralisation envelope continues to expand.
These drill results were testing multiple areas surrounding the historic open pit and extensions of the known mineralisation envelope. Infill drilling and portions of previously drilled holes not sampled are also contained within these results.
The Company is continuing its targeting of near surface extension potential in all areas and the western extension at depth. The Company continues to expand the understanding of the mineralisation envelope with results received to Hole 303 being utilised by SRK consulting who are currently upgrading the known resource.
Drill hole single assay
- Table 1: Drill hole single assay results with significant gold intercepts greater than 0.8 g/t Au (view table at link below).
Gwendolyn has the potential to increase the current resource, with encouraging fundamentals including:
- High grade intercepts identified outside current mineralisation envelope;
- Extensional exploration will continue to push existing ore boundaries as a priority;
- Potential high grade conduit identified at depth; and
- Substantial assay results pending.
View the complete Vector Resources announcement including Tables & Figures at the link below: