Aspire Mining Limited (ASX:AKM) is pleased to present its Quarterly Activities Report for period ended 31 March 2012.
Aspire is focused on developing its world-class 100%-owned Ovoot Coking Coal Project ("Ovoot Project") in northern Mongolia and advancing the region's infrastructure to bring Ovoot coking coal to world markets. It is currently working on the completion of a Pre-Feasibility Study for the Ovoot Project. The Ovoot Project is a new discovery of a large coking coal deposit and the Company has currently spent AU17 M on its discovery and development.
Aspire's other Mongolian projects include the Nuramt Coal Project (100%), Jilchigbulag Coal Project (100%) and the Zavkhan Iron Ore Project (earning 70%).
- Pre-Feasibility Study for the Ovoot Project progressed, results expected May 2012
- Ovoot airborne magnetics results highlight exploration targets
- 4,100 metres of exploration drilling completed at the New Discovery Area
- 3,600 metres of resource infill drilling and other technical drilling completed
- Rail Pre-Feasibility Study completed
- Feasibility Study commenced to construct a 170 kilometre road connecting Ovoot to the regional capital of Moron
- Ovoot Coking Coal Project receives Mongolian Resource Authority Registration
- US133,000 contributed to fund 50% of Tsetserleg hospital construction
To view the complete Aspire Mining Quarterly Report, please refer to the following link below: