Bharat Book Bureau: SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. (6764) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
Apr 02, 2012 (Menafn - M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. (SANYO) is a diversified company, engaged in the development, manufacture and sales of a wide variety of products. The company is a subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation. It operates through five reportable business segments, namely: Energy Business, Electronic Device Business, Digital System Business, Commercial Business and Consumer Electronic Business. Its product portfolio includes digital cameras, televisions, projectors, audio products, electronic components, home appliances, air conditioners, biomedical and medical equipments, CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) products and batteries. Sanyo is also engaged in R&D, designing, manufacturing and marketing of solar photovoltaic cells made of patented HIT (Heterojunction with Intrinsic Thin-layer) technology, to generate clean energy for residential and commercial markets. The company has its operations worldwide and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. (6764) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Clean Technology eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company's (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/clean-technology-market-research-report/sanyo-electric-co-ltd-6764-clean-technology-deals-and-alliances-profile.html
CONTACT: Raju,Marketing Manager,Bharat Book BureauTel: 91 22 27578668 Fax: 91 22 27579131Email: email@example.com Website: www.bharatbook.com Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(C)1994-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS