Bharat Book Bureau: CJ Corporation (001040) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Apr 24, 2012 (Menafn - M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --CJ Corporation (CJ) is a Korea-based consumer products holding company. Through it affiliate companies, it is engaged in Food & Food Service, Bio Pharma, Entertainment Media, and Home Shopping & Logistics. Its products and services portfolio includes food, foods ingredients, and food services; pharmaceutical products; film production and distribution, broadcasting, internet, music, games, home shopping, distribution services, health and beauty products and counseling services. In addition to this, it offers differentiated services in the areas of construction and e-business. CJ has a global presence with offices located in countries such as China, America, Japan, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Europe, Australia, Philippines, Vietnam, Turkey, Brazil and Singapore. The company is headquartered at Seoul, Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CJ Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
For more information kindly visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/consumer-goods-market-research-report/cj-corporation-001040-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review1.html
CONTACT: Raju,Marketing Manager,Bharat Book BureauTel: 91 22 27578668 Fax: 91 22 27579131Email: email@example.com Website: www.bharatbook.com Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(C)1994-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS