St. Louis Post-Dispatch Steals and Deals column
Aug 27, 2012 (Menafn - St. Louis Post-Dispatch - McClatchy-Tribune Information Services via COMTEX) --Your budget may be tapped after a summer full of sun and fun, but you still deserve a little splurge where you can.
Here's 10 ways to save at Starbucks to help you enjoy your favorite Starbucks experience while staying within budget.
1. 2 Grande Iced Beverage: Enjoy your favorite afternoon refreshment with Starbucks Treat Receipt. Now through Sept. 3, bring in your morning receipt after 2 p.m. on the same day to participating stores and get a 16-fluid ounce Grande cold beverage for just 2 (plus tax). Learn more at starbucks.com/promo/treat-receipt.
2. Free Refills: Register any Starbucks card, earn 5 Stars and enjoy free refills of brewed coffee or tea- hot or iced while you're in store. Benefit applies to same store visit at participating stores. Learn more starbucks.com/card/rewards.
3. Save 10 cents when you bring in your own cup. Receive 10 cents off your beverage when you bring in your own reusable cup, mug or travel tumbler.
4. Stock up on whole bean coffee for under 10. Three of Starbucks popular whole bean coffees--Veranda Blend, House Blend and Fair Trade Certified Italian Roast--are just 9.95 per pound (reg. 11.95) now until Sept. 3.
5. Brew your coffee at home.
6. Buy two petites, Save 50 cents: Grab a friend and enjoy a sweet treat with Starbucks Petites--all under 200 calories--and priced so sweet you should probably have two. 1.50 for one, 2.50 for two.
7. Make great coffee on-the-go. Whether you enjoy it hot or iced, Starbucks VIATM Ready Brew is an instant, delicious option for about 1 per cup.
8. Enjoy free entertainment. Download free apps, digital books, TV shows, movies, music and much more with our Pick of the Week Program. Each Tuesday, Starbucks releases fresh, unique entertainment that's picked especially for you, and is completely free. Visit participating Starbucks locations and grab a Pick of the Week card on the counter and enjoy.
9. Get connected with FREE Wi-Fi and Starbucks Digital Network: Bring your laptop and catch-up on the news of the day while surfing free Wi-Fi and the Starbucks Digital Network.
10. Monitor your coffee beans by downloading the Starbucks app on either your iPhone or Android device. You can now have your Starbucks Card balance right at your fingertips to keep track of your weekly (or daily) coffee spend. Learn more at starbucks.com/coffeehouse/mobile-apps.
___ (c)2012 the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Visit the St. Louis Post-Dispatch at
www.stltoday.com Distributed by MCT Information Services
Copyright (C) 2012, St. Louis Post-Dispatch