Quotes: US MENA   Enter Symbol: NewsLetter: Search: advanced

International Coal places shares in pre open pending Bundaberg drilling results  Join our daily free Newsletter

MENAFN - ProactiveInvestors - Australia - 04/02/2013

No. of Ratings : 0
Add to Mixx!


 


(MENAFN - ProactiveInvestors - Australia) International Coal (ASX: ICX) will soon update the market on the results of its recently finalised coal drilling program at the Bundaberg Project in Queensland's Maryborough Basin and has placed its shares into an ASX trading halt.

Results to date from the QCI (Hancock Prospecting) operated drilling program have been very encouraging with around 6 metres of coal being discovered at 220 metres (which is thought to be coking coal).

Hancock has the right to acquire up to 51% in the project, leaving ICX with 49%.

The joint venture is targeting between 280 and 370 million tonnes of coking coal.

The halt will last until the earlier of an announcement being made to the market, or the opening of trade on Wednesday 6th February 2013.

 






  MENA News Headlines


 






Google

 
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network

MENAFN News Market Data Countries Tools Section  
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network
Arabic MENAFN

Main News
News By Industry
News By Country
Marketwatch News
UPI News
Comtex News

IPO News
Islamic Finance News
Private Equity News

How-To Guides
Technology Section

Travel Section

Search News

Market Indices
Quotes & Charts

Global Indices
Arab Indices

US Markets Details

Commodoties

Oil & Energy

Currencies Cross Rates
Currencies Updates
Currency Converter

USA Stocks
Arab Stocks
 

Algeria 
Bahrain 
Egypt 
Iraq
Jordan 
Kuwait 
Lebanon
Morocco 
Oman 
Palestine
Qatar 
Saudi Arabia 
Syria
Tunisia 
UAE 
Yemen

Weather
Investment Game
Economic Calendar
Financial Glossary

My MENAFN
Portfolio Tracker

Voting

Financial Calculators

RSS Feeds [XML]

Corporate Monitor

Events

Real Estate
Submit Your Property

Arab Research
Buy a Research

Press Releases
Submit your PR

Join Newsletters


 
© 2000 menafn.com All Rights Reserved.  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertise | About MENAFN | Career Opportunities | Feedback | Help