Quotes: MENA   Enter Symbol: NewsLetter: Search: advanced

Server is busy please try again later.  Join our daily free Newsletter

MENAFN Press - 03/02/2013
No. of Ratings : 0
Add to Mixx!



Due to technical reasons, this story has been removed from our database.

About Warba Bank
Warba Bank, an Islamic bank established by virtue of Amiri Decree, was officially registered in the Central Bank of Kuwait's list of Islamic banks on the 5th of April, 2010. The state of Kuwait, represented by Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA), owns 24% shares of the bank while the remaining 76% of shares, fully subscribed by the government, have been equally allocated among all Kuwaiti nationals. Warba Bank offers a range of customized Sharia-compliant services and solutions which are available through the banks three divisions of Retail, Investment and Corporate Banking. Branching out in five strategic locations, Warba Bank has over 150 employees.

 


MENAFN Press




  MENA News Headlines
 Jul 28 2016 - Bahrain new 5MW green energy plant ready in 2017MENAFN
(MENAFN) Bahrain's government said its new USD17 million renewable energy plant is set be operational by next year in Bahrain.Producing up to five megawatts (MW) of electricity, the new plant will ...

 Jul 28 2016 - Sabic net profit slumps 23% in Q2MENAFN
(MENAFN) Saudi Basic Industries Corp (Sabic), one of the world's largest petrochemicals groups, witnessed a 23.2% fall in its net profit on during the second-quarter of 2016.In detail, Sabic recorded ...

 Jul 28 2016 - Giant companies eye mega projects in SaudiMENAFN
(MENAFN) Foreign engineering firms have bid to construct Saudi Aramco's clean fuels project at the state oil giant's Ras Tanura refinery, industry sources told Reuters. In detail, the bid deadline ...

 Jul 28 2016 - UAE's property loans grows despite challengesMENAFN
(MENAFN) UAE's real estate loans has continued to increase despite falling home prices, the International Monetary Fund said.This results is a clear sign that the UAE is dealing effectively with a ...

 Jul 28 2016 - S Korea to improve historic port of AlexandriaMENAFN
(MENAFN) South Korea has announced its readiness to enhance and develop the historic port city of Alexandria in Egypt, a report said.In detail the study will look into the technical feasibility of ...

 Jul 28 2016 - UAE's Empower eyes Wetex exhibitionMENAFN
(MENAFN) UAE-based Empower will showcase its most recent efforts to adopt environmental initiatives at the Water, Energy, Technology, and Environment Exhibition (Wetex 2016) in October.In detail, the ...

 Jul 28 2016 - Brokers: Centrica in favour with Credit SuisseProactiveInvestors - UK
(MENAFN - ProactiveInvestors - UK) Josh Allsopp , Wed UK energy firms received a boost of broker confidence today, with both Credit Suisse and Deutsch Bank upgrading their price targets for ...

 Jul 28 2016 - World Bank increases oil price forecast for 2016ProactiveInvestors - UK
(MENAFN - ProactiveInvestors - UK) The World Bank offered some respite to non-Opec oil exporters on Wednesday by upping its oil price forecast for 2016. The bank increased its projection to US$43 ...

 Jul 28 2016 - Centrica sees hit from warm US weather and low oil prices as profits dipProactiveInvestors - UK
(MENAFN - ProactiveInvestors - UK) Centrica (LON:CNA) predicted a hit from low oil prices for its exploration division in the second half and said it would cut 3,000 jobs this year. The British ...

 Jul 28 2016 - PM Abe's plan for $265 billion stimulus puts pressure on BOJ to easeProactiveInvestors - UK
(MENAFN - ProactiveInvestors - UK) Fuller Treacy Money, 08:26 PM Abe's plan for $265 billion stimulus puts pressure on BOJ to ease Japan's prime minister unveiled a surprisingly large $265 ...

more...


 





Google

 
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network

MENAFN News Market Data Countries Tools Section  
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network
Arabic MENAFN

Main News
News By Industry
News By Country

Islamic Finance News
Private Equity News

How-To Guides
Technology Section

Travel Section

Search News

Market Indices
Quotes & Charts

Global Indices
Arab Indices

Commodoties

Oil & Energy

Currencies Cross Rates
Currencies Updates
Currency Converter

USA Stocks
Arab Stocks
 

Algeria 
Bahrain 
Egypt 
Iraq
Jordan 
Kuwait 
Lebanon
Morocco 
Oman 
Palestine
Qatar 
Saudi Arabia 
Syria
Tunisia 
UAE 
Yemen

Weather
Economic Calendar
Financial Glossary


Financial Calculators

RSS Feeds [XML]

Corporate Monitor

Events

Real Estate
Submit Your Property

Arab Research
Buy a Research

Press Releases
Submit your PR

Join Newsletters


 
© 2014 menafn.com All Rights Reserved.  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertise | About MENAFN | Career Opportunities | Feedback | Help