(MENAFN - ProactiveInvestors - Australia) Vector Resources (ASX: VEC) has received grades from 3.30 grams per tonne to 61.6 grams per tonne gold from reverse circulation drilling at Gwendolyn East Project in Western Australia.
Current drilling is targeting the near surface extensions and high grade zones.
These drill results were testing multiple areas surrounding previous high grade intercepts for continuity throughout the known mineralisation envelope.
Deep holes have intercepted the top of the conduit zone. The best high grade gold results from current drilling included:
- 1 metre at 61.62 g/t from 92 metres;
- 2 metres at 39.64 g/t from 62 metres;
- 1 metre at 9.53 g/t from 6 metres; and
- 1 metre at 8.15 g/t from 103 metres.
Gwendolyn has the potential to increase the geological understanding of the current resource, with encouraging fundamentals.
- High grade intercepts identified outside current mineralisation envelope; and
- Targeted exploration will continue to push existing ore boundaries and high grade zones as a priority.
Vector is continuing its targeting of near surface potential in all areas and continues to expand the understanding of the mineralisation envelope with results and geological data received being utilised to refine and construct a geologically controlled resource model.
The single metre assay results received are a combination of extensional, infill and targeted drilling.