(MENAFN - Muscat Daily) If you are looking for a quiet holiday destination to recharge your body and mind in Oman, then the place to be is Juweira Boutique Hotel. The new Muriya property in Salalah gives a breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea.Set amidst a stunning background where the coast meets the mountains and the desert, the hotel is part of the Salalah beach project. Situated 20km from Salalah International Airport, the project is spread over 15.6mn sq m area with 8.2km of white sandy beach.The hotel hopes to redefine the resort experience for visitors to Salalah as well as enhance Dhofar's reputation as a tourism and leisure destination in its own way.According to Daniel Fanselow, general manager of Juweira Boutique Hotel, the five-star hotel was designed on a classic oriental theme by Egyptian architect Adel Mokhtar.''The hotel aims to redefine the resort experience for its guests. It offers 64 rooms including 21 marina suites. Elegant, yet understated, the hotel has an idyllic waterfront location along the picturesque Salalah beach marina promenade that adds to the overall experience of soaking in the tropical beauty of the place.''The hotel is quite unlike anything that Salalah has to offer on the hospitality front. With significant emphasis being placed on leisure, entertainment and quality of customer service, this property has the potential to establish itself as a high-quality destination and cosmopolitan address for Omanis and tourists alike.''The facilities available are both comprehensive and modern. Guests can enjoy scenic views and amazing sunsets/sunrises from the comfort and privacy of their outdoor terraces.Savouring the local specialities adds to the overall experience of any destination and the hotel offers an impressive selection of local and international cuisine.Recently, Juweira introduced the Friday Family Brunch' incorporating elements of indulgence, recreation and relaxation that makes for a perfect and idyllic day.Guests can enjoy an extended theme buffet from noon to 5pm. The cuisine is an appetising fusion of flavours. Each Friday will see a different selection to the table to keep guests coming back.Guests can also use the hotel's pool, jacuzzi and gym facilities during their stay. Special fare for the children includes favourites such as hot dogs, pasta and muffins. Entertainment options vary from PlayStation to television, colouring games and face painting activities and use of children's pool.The extensive planning and detail that have gone into bringing to life Salalah beach makes it a dream destination that is attractive to tourists and at the same time, provides all that a guest could hope for.On one hand there is the hustle and bustle of the marina and the night life of the Marina Town, on the other is the peace and harmony associated with nature, the lagoons and the Arabian Sea. This is complemented with low building density wherein only 25 per cent of the land is built up leaving 75 per cent natural - a principle integral to Muriya's development philosophy.Once complete, the Salalah beach project will include 100 per cent freehold apartments and villas, a 200-berth inland marina with a Marina Town, two 18-hole PGA golf courses, shopping and outlets, restaurants and cafs.Four residential apartment blocks - Bay Side, East Side, Lake Side and West Side - will surround the marina, comprising 156 apartments and 69 villas.''Five 5-star hotels of international repute will open their first property in Oman such as the Club Med, Rotana and Movenpick in future as part of the Salalah beach project. Another boutique hotel on the marina will come up shortly,'' Fanselow said.The hotel is currently offering room rates of RO65 per night for a standard room (double occupancy) and RO95 per night for a suite room plus 17 per cent tax and service charge for citizens and residents. Rates are inclusive of breakfast and dinner for two.