Quotes: US MENA   Enter Symbol: NewsLetter: Search: advanced

Qatar eyes steel investment in Algeria  Join our daily free Newsletter

MENAFN - 08/07/2012

No. of Ratings : 0
Add to Mixx!


 


(MENAFN) Qatar plans to set up an iron and steel plant in Algeria, as part of various deals expected to be signed as part of a two-day ministerial visit to the North African country, state news agency QNA reported.

Qatari Minister of Economy and Finance Youssuf Hussein Kamal is leading the Qatari delegate in the two-day visit to Algeria.

Kamal was expected to sign an agreement between the two countries to establish an iron and steel factory in the Algerian city of Jijel.

The plant will be 51 percent owned by Qatar and the remainder 49 percent will be owned by Algeria, and is poised to reach an annual output average of five million tons.

 






  MENA News Headlines


 






Google

 
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network

MENAFN News Market Data Countries Tools Section  
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network
Arabic MENAFN

Main News
News By Industry
News By Country
Marketwatch News
UPI News
Comtex News

IPO News
Islamic Finance News
Private Equity News

How-To Guides
Technology Section

Travel Section

Search News

Market Indices
Quotes & Charts

Global Indices
Arab Indices

US Markets Details

Commodoties

Oil & Energy

Currencies Cross Rates
Currencies Updates
Currency Converter

USA Stocks
Arab Stocks
 

Algeria 
Bahrain 
Egypt 
Iraq
Jordan 
Kuwait 
Lebanon
Morocco 
Oman 
Palestine
Qatar 
Saudi Arabia 
Syria
Tunisia 
UAE 
Yemen

Weather
Investment Game
Economic Calendar
Financial Glossary

My MENAFN
Portfolio Tracker

Voting

Financial Calculators

RSS Feeds [XML]

Corporate Monitor

Events

Real Estate
Submit Your Property

Arab Research
Buy a Research

Press Releases
Submit your PR

Join Newsletters


 
© 2000 menafn.com All Rights Reserved.  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertise | About MENAFN | Career Opportunities | Feedback | Help