Quotes: US MENA   Enter Symbol: NewsLetter: Search: advanced

Qatar's Al Meera, Casino enter in a JV  Join our daily free Newsletter

MENAFN - 01/02/2012

No. of Ratings : 0
Add to Mixx!


 


(MENAFN) Qatar's Al Meera Holding Company signed a joint venture deal with French retail giant Casino Guichard-Perrachon to manage proposed retail partnerships, Arabian Business reported.

The Casino Group is one of the world's leading food retailers, with USD38.26 billion in consolidated net sales and 11,663 stores worldwide.

The joint venture will be registered under the name ALGE Retail Corporation, and will be base din Geneva, Switzerland, and will initially manage projects in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and Jordan, according to the statement.

Al Meera will own a 51 percent share in the new entity, while Casino will hold the remaining 49 percent.

 






  MENA News Headlines


 






Google

 
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network

MENAFN News Market Data Countries Tools Section  
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network
Arabic MENAFN

Main News
News By Industry
News By Country
Marketwatch News
UPI News
Comtex News

IPO News
Islamic Finance News
Private Equity News

How-To Guides
Technology Section

Travel Section

Search News

Market Indices
Quotes & Charts

Global Indices
Arab Indices

US Markets Details

Commodoties

Oil & Energy

Currencies Cross Rates
Currencies Updates
Currency Converter

USA Stocks
Arab Stocks
 

Algeria 
Bahrain 
Egypt 
Iraq
Jordan 
Kuwait 
Lebanon
Morocco 
Oman 
Palestine
Qatar 
Saudi Arabia 
Syria
Tunisia 
UAE 
Yemen

Weather
Investment Game
Economic Calendar
Financial Glossary

My MENAFN
Portfolio Tracker

Voting

Financial Calculators

RSS Feeds [XML]

Corporate Monitor

Events

Real Estate
Submit Your Property

Arab Research
Buy a Research

Press Releases
Submit your PR

Join Newsletters


 
© 2000 menafn.com All Rights Reserved.  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertise | About MENAFN | Career Opportunities | Feedback | Help