403
Sorry!!
Error! We're sorry, but the page you were looking for doesn't exist.
Most Qatif culprits caught
(MENAFN- Arab News) JEDDAH: Saudi Arabia will confront those who try to undermine its security and stability with an iron fist said Crown Prince Mohammed bin Naif deputy premier and minister of interior.
Addressing citizens in Qatif he said security forces have arrested most of the culprits behind Friday's terror attack on the Imam Ali bin Abi Taleb Mosque in Al-Qadeeh village in which 21 Saudis were killed.
'The government has taken measures to ensure security in all parts of the Kingdom. Security forces will track down all perpetrators of the terror attack and bring them to justice' the prince said.
Prince Mohammed personally conveyed the condolences of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman to the families of the terror attack victims.
Prince Mohammad traveled to the Eastern Province on Tuesday and met the victims' relatives in Qatif and prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured people.
The crown prince visited the injured at Qatif Central Hospital and conveyed to them the prayers of King Salman.
The directorate of the health affairs in the Eastern Province said nine of the injured have fully recovered bringing the total number of those who have been discharged from hospital so far to 62. 'Twenty-five are still under treatment' it said. 'Six of them are in intensive care.'
Addressing citizens in Qatif he said security forces have arrested most of the culprits behind Friday's terror attack on the Imam Ali bin Abi Taleb Mosque in Al-Qadeeh village in which 21 Saudis were killed.
'The government has taken measures to ensure security in all parts of the Kingdom. Security forces will track down all perpetrators of the terror attack and bring them to justice' the prince said.
Prince Mohammed personally conveyed the condolences of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman to the families of the terror attack victims.
Prince Mohammad traveled to the Eastern Province on Tuesday and met the victims' relatives in Qatif and prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured people.
The crown prince visited the injured at Qatif Central Hospital and conveyed to them the prayers of King Salman.
The directorate of the health affairs in the Eastern Province said nine of the injured have fully recovered bringing the total number of those who have been discharged from hospital so far to 62. 'Twenty-five are still under treatment' it said. 'Six of them are in intensive care.'
Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the
information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept
any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images,
videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information
contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright
issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.

Comments
No comment