Tuesday, 21 November 2017 12:13 GMT
img

Expatriate electrocuted while in shower at Al Qadisia area in Sharjah

(MENAFN - Khaleej Times) The man was found to be lying on the bathroom floor and the wires of the water heater in the bathroom were all found to be damaged and uncovered.

a 38-year-old pakistani man died on the spot after he received electric shocks while taking a shower in his house at al qadisia area in sharjah.

the police said the deceased identified as mohammed naweed ronam was electrocuted while he was showering. the wires of the water heater in the bathroom were all found to be damaged and uncovered. as soon as the police received a call from the deceased’s brother they sent an ambulance and a patrol. the man was found to be lying on the bathroom floor. he was rushed to al kuwaiti hospital where he was pronounced dead.

his brother told the police that the deceased had been fine and had decided to take a shower. while showering he heard him screaming and the brother had to break open the door to find out what happened. he immediately called the police for assistance.

afkaraliئkhaleejtimes.com


Expatriate electrocuted while in shower at Al Qadisia area in Sharjah

  Most popular stories  

Day | Week | Month