Thursday, 19 October 2017 12:46 GMT
img

Lakhani Presidency targets Pakistan expatriates

(MENAFN - Khaleej Times) Pakistan?s lakhani builders has launched two towers of its more-than-dh100 million project ? lakhani presidency ? for overseas pakistanis in dubai.

muhammad younus lakhani at the launch event in dubai late on thursday. — kt photo by mukesh kamal

established 25 years ago the karachi-headquartered builder has delivered a number of residential and commercial projects including lakhani heights lakhani pride & shopping mall lakhani excellency and lakhani pride 2 among others.

“lakhani presidency is our first project which is more than 50 per cent dedicated to overseas pakistanis” lakhani builders chief executive officer muhammad younus lakhani told khaleej times at the launch late on thursday.

the project has total 246 apartments and 150 units have been allocated for overseas pakistanis lakhani said.

“it’s a very good-quality project with all amenities. that’s the reason we want to offer it to our brothers and sisters working outside [pakistan]. we know that overseas pakistanis are used to high-quality facilities available here and we are planning to give them the same back home in pakistan.”

the company is planning to build more quality projects in tje future specially dedicated to overseas pakistanis said lakhani who is a professional civil engineer.

he mentioned that the company is working on three to four projects in karachi and one in hyderabad. three more projects are in the pipeline and will be announced shortly he added.

upcoming projects include lakhani sky homes lakhani residency lakhani galaxy lakhani sky towers and lakhani hills according to the company’s website. talking about lakhani presidency he said the first two towers are nearly 75 per cent completed and will be handed over in two years’ time. the other two towers launched in dubai will be completed in 36 months and handover is expected within four years he added.

regarding payment plans he said it is very easy as only dh2500 per month is required for three-bedroom apartment and dh3000 per month for four-bedroom apartment in 48 months. the total price for a three-bedroom apartment is dh550000. in addition there is dh35000 on booking dh20000 on allocation and another dh35000 after the completion of foundation. so overall 40 per cent will be paid in cash and the remaining 60 per cent on completion with a bank financing option he explained.

he claimed that the five-star gated community project is the first landscape project in karachi. the project arrays four gorgeous sky-high towers with fabulous features and services offering dream residential units of triplex penthouses with their own swimming pool rooftop garden and lift at 18th and 21st storied architectural marvel. he said that the service fee is expected to be rs8000 per month which could go either way depending on the situation of handover.

— abdulbasit?khaleejtimes.com


Lakhani Presidency targets Pakistan expatriates