Friday, 20 October 2017 09:45 GMT
img

Five Coronavirus fatalities, eight confirmed new cases in Saudi Arabia - Min

(MENAFN - Kuwait News Agency (KUNA)) Eight people were confirmed as infected with the coronavirus over the past 24 hours, while five announced dead, the Health Ministry said on Monday. The ministry said in a statement on its website that the new eight cases includes two in stable conditions, four in intensive care, and two fatalities, in addition to six patients who recovered completely. The ministry said that the new cases belonged to five women and three men, noting that four of them in Riyadh city, two in Jeddah, and two in Madina. The statement added two fatalities were recorded in Riyadh and Madinah, while three previously announced patients of coronavirus died in Riyadh, one male in Jeddah, and one male and female in Riyadh. According to the statement, the number of recorded coronavirus cases reached 491 since 2012, among them 147 dead.
Five Coronavirus fatalities, eight confirmed new cases in Saudi Arabia - Min