Make MENAFN My Home Page
 
  Quotes: MENA   Enter Symbol: NewsLetter: Search: advanced

Warba Bank Organizes its Annual Spring Camp for Staff  Join our daily free Newsletter

MENAFN Press - 20/03/2014
No. of Ratings : 0
Add to Mixx!


(MENAFN Editorial) Under the patronage and presence of Mr. Jassar Dakheel Al Jassar, Warba Bank's Vice Chairman & CEO, Warba Bank held an annual spring camp in Mina Abdullah area. The open day was organized for the bank's employees and their children, in order to strengthen the bonds of communication between the staff and the management; it also comes in appreciation of the efforts they have exerted throughout the year



Started from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, the open day was full of fun and sports activities for adults, along with a number of entertainment competitions ended with prizes given to participants. Children had many competing activities which drew amile on their faces,




Warba Bank's management is always keen to host such kind of activities as a form of tangible support for the employees, with a view to promote the level of communication between them and break down the barriers between management and staff. Wholeheartedly, Warba Bank's management expressed their willingness to invite the employees for similar upcoming events



The open day concluded with a dinner for Warba family, in a convivial atmosphere full of joy, and spirit of brotherhood. This confirms the bank's keenness on creating an environment of cordiality among all the employees, reflecting favourably on their works



About Warba Bank
Warba Bank, an Islamic Bank established by virtue of an Amiri Decree, was officially registered in the Central Bank of Kuwait's register of Islamic Banks on April 5th, 2010. The State of Kuwait, represented by Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA), owns 24% of the bank's total shares, while the remaining 76% of shares, fully subscribed by the government, has been equally allocated to all Kuwaiti nationals. Warba Bank offers a range of customized Sharia compliant services and solutions which are available through the banks three divisions of Retail Banking Group, Corporate Banking Group, and Investment and Treasury Group. Branching out in 6 strategic locations, Warba Bank has over 250 employees.
 
 


MENAFN Press




Loading, Please wait....


 





Google

 
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network

MENAFN News Market Data Countries Tools Section  
 

Middle East North Africa - Financial Network
Arabic MENAFN

Main News
News By Industry
News By Country

Search News
Market Indices
Quotes & Charts

Global Indices
Arab Indices

Commodoties

Oil & Energy

Currencies Cross Rates
Currencies Updates
Currency Converter

USA Stocks
Arab Stocks
 

Algeria 
Bahrain 
Egypt 
Iraq
Jordan 
Kuwait 
Lebanon
Morocco 
Oman 
Palestine
Qatar 
Saudi Arabia 
Syria
Tunisia 
UAE 
Yemen

Weather
Economic Calendar
Financial Glossary


Financial Calculators

RSS Feeds [XML]

Corporate Monitor

Events

Real Estate
Submit Your Property

Arab Research
Buy a Research

Press Releases
Submit your PR

Join Newsletters


 
© 2014 menafn.com All Rights Reserved.  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertise | About MENAFN | Career Opportunities | Feedback | Help