Wednesday, 13 December 2017 01:06 GMT
img

Kuwait - Bid to end 'visit visa' Egyptians misery

(MENAFN - Arab Times) The Ambassador of Arab Republic of Egypt to Kuwait Abdulkareem Suleiman and the Egyptian consulate is working hand in hand to solve the misery of thousands of Egyptians who have entered the country on what the authorities call 'suspicious visit visas', reports Al-Seyassah daily



In the meantime, Suleiman has announced the completion of procedures to deport about 600 Egyptians. He said the consulate has booked the tickets on behalf of more than 400 affected persons



The ambassador said there are extensive contacts between the embassy and the ministers of Interior and Foreign Affairs of Kuwait and the latter have promised to provide all help to those affected Egyptians. He pointed out the consulate facilitates the Egyptians who want to complete departure procedures while at the same time keeping in touch with personnel from the General Department of Immigration and Passports to complete deportation procedures as soon as possible



It has been reported Kuwait's Ministry of Interior is deporting Egyptians who have entered the country on tourist visa said to have been issued by VIPs. It has also been reported on an average about 150 people are legally deported every day through the General Administration of Immigration Investigations, which is doing its best to complete the deportation procedures



The Ministry of Interior said the number of suspicious visit visits which have been so far found are about 5,000 and investigations are ongoing to find the exact numbe


Kuwait - Bid to end 'visit visa' Egyptians misery

  Most popular stories  

Day | Week | Month